WE MAKE BANKING SIMPLE
A NEW DIMENSION
CORPEX is a modern internet banking front-end solution that is designed for the needs of financial institutions whose company customers can range from small businesses to large enterprises.
We redesigned CORPEX to meet the sophisticated requirements of our professional customers.
With 20+ years of experience on the European market, the 4th generation of our product offers comprehensive solutions.
Functional improvementswere inspired bycontinuous interaction with our customers to ensure that we are always cognizant of the current market needs.
We have practices in the Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine, which enables us to ensure compatibility with the local regulations and legal frameworks of these countries.
A certiﬁed authentication and signature module ensures thesecurity of our client’s users.
CORPEX is fully compatible with the eIDAS regulation and has PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) capability.
CORPEX helps customers of any size of businesses with simplifying their day-to-day ﬁnancialprocesses.
CORPEX’s competitive advantages is its range of exceptionally high level banking services, security of
operation and an adaptability to the particular needs of yourcustomers.
CORPEX provides a 24/7 service.
SERVICES for banks
Simple, yet flexible user permission management capabilities - Assign permissions to a client while retaining control.
PAYMENTS – CORPEX provides services enabling the hassle-free management of a wide range of payment types such as deposits, trade ﬁnances, cash and card operations, statements, forecasts, Collection module and Direct Debit module. The system workflow engine enables the addition of low or high volume transaction modules
THIRD PARTY OPERATIONS - are based on SWIFT messages MT940 and MT101/103 and includes many other ﬁnancial functions. This feature can provide a detailed overview of the client's account statements and balances.
MULTI-CLIENT ACCESS – Handle multiple companies with a single sign on. Different permissions are supported in the multi-client mode as well. Backend integration – Different interfacing methods can be conﬁgured to communicate with the bank’s backend systems. Smooth integration is ensured via bank and client legacy systems with SWIFT/SEPA compatibility. In the background, the robust Host2Host solution providesan interface for exchanging mass transaction among the client ERP system and the Bank without using the web-based user interface.
INNOVATIONS in the latest version
BRAND-NEW MOBILE APPLICATION
Secure, easy-to-use Mobile application is available now for small businesses.
- Login with your fingerprint
- Company List
- Swipe for sidebar menu
- Set notifications for balance change, expired deposit or many more.
- Hide your balance to stay private in public
SECURE VIDEO CHAT
Video chat functionality developed by E-Group can be easily integrated to the system to facilitate a more personal connection among bank and client.
INTERACTIVE TRADE FINANCING
Interactive Trade ﬁnancing module introduced with SWIFT standard communication.
DECREASING OPERATIONAL COSTS
- Great emphasis is placed on optimizing the Bank’s workload àseveral solutions designed in order to reduce the Bank’s expenses on providing support.
- Web based Administration tool
- Monitoring functionality
- Flexible data import and export functionality --> file formats are customizable by the bank, without code development.
- End users can conﬁgure multiple features for themselves on their UI
- User permission management made avilable for authorized end users
- Wide range of SCA (Strong Client Authentication) method is available now such as PIN, TAN, SMS-OTP, SSL/TLS, PKI, HOTP/TOTP/OCRA, FIDO Alliance, eID cards.
- Digital Signature is a standard RFC based solution certiﬁed for “qualiﬁed electronic signature” in EU (CC based certiﬁcation)
- MS CryptoAPI, MS CNG (Cryptography API: Next Generation), PKCS#11 and optional proprietary support for the signature devices – smart cards, USB tokens
- XAdES, PAdES, CAdES standards are supported.
- Data encryption – standard solutions
- SSL/TLS standard encryption via data exchange (client-server)
- optional DB encryption using RDBMS built-in functions