#eIDAS #regulation #onlineonboarding #videochat
IOX provides compliant identity to the customer onboarding process – using eIDAS (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services) through a standardized SaaS system.
Verifying online identity of a new potential banking customer is a major technological and legal problem (AML/KYC, etc.) If you want to open a bank account, you normally have to go to the bank in person in order to prove your identity. With IOX, you can save time and effort by doing the process remotely, as long as you have an eIDAS account or eID card. The bank will check your identity based on your eIDAS/eID card parameters and check proof of presence via a special video chat module.
- Wider acceptance than biometric based identification solutions
- Initial processing is performed at each terminal to extract important image features, without transferring data to remote servers
- Banks, financial institutions
- Other sectors where proof of identity is required or beneficial when onboarding new customers
- Online service accessible Europe-wide
IOX is an Innovation Activity proudly supported by