Data – Information - Knowledge & Trust.
E-Group is a rapidly developing innovative software company with clear and strong vision for the future, a friendly, human atmosphere, and a dynamic team of experts in data management and analytics, bank transactions and identification. Since the foundation in 1993, we have gained considerable experience in the health, financial services, energy and government sectors. As an active member of the European innovation ecosystem, we run numerous R & D & I projects in cooperation with European universities, corporations and financial institutions to apply the latest scientific results to address real life business needs.
We are currently looking for a
- The key purpose of the role is to develop and execute E-Group’s product and brand marketing strategy including active and hands-on participation in the product development processes.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Take active part in strategic planning by supporting the Management Team with relevant market information for data driven decisions.
- Plan and execute the marketing strategy of E-Group with primary focus on product marketing.
- Design and introduce the E-Group approach/standards to product marketing, support project managers and product development with relevant marketing information and quality materials (demos, visuals, presentations).
- Regularly meet potential clients and partners to identify and understand the market needs.
- Evaluate fit-to-market of products / innovation projects, prepare business case for product development decisions.
- Actively and dynamically participate in go-to-market execution.
- Run marketing campaigns – digital and traditional channels, in close cooperation with Business Development / Sales.
- Redesign the Firm’s brand including the marketing channels, corporate website, social media presence, visuals and marketing materials/appearances.
- Actively participate in writing proposals and tenders.
- Cooperate with HR to raise employer brand and manage social media presence for branding and recruitment purposes.
Experience & Education:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Engineering/Science degree is a plus
- At least 5 years proven track record in Marketing in IT, digital technologies and innovation related businesses
Skills & Abilities:
- Big picture thinking together with a dynamic doer attitude
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills to cooperate effectively with management team and project managers
- Excellent writing, editing and presentation skills both in English and Hungarian
- Comfortable usage of PowerPoint, Excel, social media platforms (especially LinkedIn) and graphic and design software
- Ability to produce/evaluate professional materials with a creative approach and great design taste
- Salary is commensurate with experience and performance
- Exciting tasks in a dynamic innovation environment
- Stable local company with flexible work arrangements
- International exposure
- Friendly & supportive team
- Mid-Buda office location
How to apply?
Please send your professional CV with photo and your motivation letter including your salary expectation to email@example.com .
Would you like to impress us? Send us a link with your max. 2-minute introduction video!