We are looking for an ambitious colleague to join our team in as IT Business Analyst.
Dynamic – Original – Amiable. This is E-Group, a rapidly developing software company with a clear and strong vision for the future.
We work on 6 main projects in 3 key areas: bank transaction, identification and energy systems. Our key partners are mainly government, bank, and corporate sector organizations, public institutions and universities.
We also run 6 R & D projects in 3 key IT areas: Cyber Security, Identification, Privacy & Big Data, Analytics & AI solutions. These projects are realized together with European universities, corporations and financial institutions.
Your tasks will include
- designing, specifying & documenting functional and logical models
- assessing needs regarding business process modelling
- transparently communicating problems throughout the company
- consulting with the client from designing to implementation
- creating requirement specifications
- creating model plans
- contributing to test plans
- defining the end-product
- analyzing related problems, identifying causes
We are looking for someone with
- BSc degree or higher qualification in IT
- innovative mindset, and interest in new technologies
- good English skills
- engineer’s mindset
- easily adapts to a business environment
- Java & .NET knowledge is an advantage
- experience in transaction or other critical systems is an advantage
- responsibility, challenge and appreciation of your skills and work
- clear career opportunities, stable employment
- professional advancement, support for further training
- professional and friendly team
- competitive salary
- flexible and family-friendly office hours
- personalized support for current tech, agreeable work environment, the latest software tools
- well-qualified and helpful system administrator team
- a cordial and easily accessible office in the heart of Buda
We believe that you are interested in the position, so send us your CV to email@example.com we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.